How do I subscribe?
Announce has an administration page that permits you to carry out a number of functions including:
- Read an archive of past posts to the e-mail list;
- Change your subscription password;
- Disable message delivery temporarily; and
- Obtain digests of messages.
How do I post messages to the e-mail list?
Only AUSC committee members may post messages to this list.
How do I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe at any time by carrying out the following steps:
- Visit the administration page.
- Enter your e-mail address in the blank field next to the “Edit Options” button (you will find this at the bottom of the administration page). Once you have done this, hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
- You will now be taken to the Configuration page for the e-mail list. Enter your password in the blank field next to the “Unsubscribe” button. Once you have done this, hit “Enter” on your keyboard (If you do not know your password, click on the “Email My Password To Me” button – your password will be sent to your subscribed email address).