Photo of the Season Terms
- Photo of the Season will be awarded to the best photo uploaded to the AUSC flickr group each season.
- The address for the AUSC flickr group is http://www.flickr.com/groups/ausc/
- The period for each season is:
To be eligible for a given season, the photo must be accepted into the group by one of the flickr group administrators in the relevant period.
The winner must be a current member of the AUSC.
The winner is not eligible to win Photo of the Season in the consecutive season.
Once a photo has been added to the group it is eligible for that period only, i.e. it cannot be entered again for a later competition.
The winning entry will be decided at the discretion of the AUSC committee, decided by email correspondence or at the first committee meeting following each period, whichever occurs first.
The winning entry entitles the member who took the photo to three free airfills, which expire six months after the winner is notified.
To be eligible, the photo must be related to the activities and/or members of the AUSC. They do not have to be underwater.
- Spring: 1st September to 30th November
- Summer: 1st December to 28th of February (29th in leap years)
- Autumn: 1st March to 31th May
- Winter: 1st June to 31st August